Maggie

Maggie
The Aspiring Profi Frau

Send me pictures of your projects

I would love to post pictures of your projects and the clever things you do. Send me an email with a picture attached and maybe a little bit of background about your project.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

An end in sight!


I went to the fabric store and got the matching material that I needed. I've been working hard and only have 2 more blocks to finish- You can see in the picture that they are partially done. I think I'll make 3 so I can replace the square with more green in it- I like the green square but didn't have enough green to make more than one. I did a closer picture of 2 of my new squares so you could see the fabric I got. It's just a little darker than I thought it was but I think it will work out just fine.
It may be another week before I'm far enough along post the finished quilt top. I really enjoy quilting but was feeling cluttered with my iron, ironing board, cutting mat, fabric and sewing machine all out. I put it all away and am excited to get some fresh air.

2 comments:

Jillyn said...

Good for you Maggie. Keep up the good work and I'll be checkin' up on you. I love this blog. I felt bad you went "private" on your other one but I enjoy checkin' in on this one once in a while. Jillyn.

Theo Fam said...

Maggie-I just found your blog through Martha Fetzer's blog, and thought I'd say hello. THis is Allison Martin Theodosis by the way. I think your quilt looks great. This blog is amazing! I'm also aspiring to become a Profi Frau so I appreciate your help. :) Hope all is well.