Maggie

Maggie
The Aspiring Profi Frau

Send me pictures of your projects

I would love to post pictures of your projects and the clever things you do. Send me an email with a picture attached and maybe a little bit of background about your project.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies


EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
3/4 to 1 c. peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. Bisquick baking mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Add biscuit mix; mix well. Chill at least one hour. Shape into one inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Flatten with fork. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned (do not over bake). Cool. Store tightly covered at room temperature.

The recipe I used didn't call for an egg, but I think that would have made these better. The cookies I made were a little too rich and wonder if an egg would have helped. On the other hand, if you are out of eggs sometime, know that these cookies turned out even with no egg.

I love that these cookies are softer than the traditional peanut butter cookie. They are a little bit rich, so be prepared (after eating 1 cookie I felt like I had eaten 4). These were really quick to mix up, too. Enjoy.

No comments: