Maggie

Maggie
The Aspiring Profi Frau

Send me pictures of your projects

I would love to post pictures of your projects and the clever things you do. Send me an email with a picture attached and maybe a little bit of background about your project.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Homemade baby shoes

I saw these shoes on a blog and think that they are so cute. This link to stardust shoes has directions and a free pattern to make them. It also has a link to directions to make them out of leather if you want. The other blog I liked was here.

3 comments:

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber P. said...

Thanks for showing off my shoes! I love the colors and actually just posted a picture of my baby wearing them (they are way too big since she's only a month old).

Amber P. said...

I just noticed, you posted about them three days after she was born. Too perfect!