Maggie

Maggie
The Aspiring Profi Frau

Send me pictures of your projects

I would love to post pictures of your projects and the clever things you do. Send me an email with a picture attached and maybe a little bit of background about your project.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Guilty Indulgences

My friend sent me a link to this blog and I must admit that I loved all of the delicious and fantastic creations. It may have been my cookie/ice cream addiction that made this dessert jump out at me. I will definitely be giving this a try.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie… oh my!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell*
2 large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 cup chopped pecans
Serve with ice cream (optional)
  • Preheat oven 325 degrees F.
  • Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high until foamy.
  • Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter.
  • Stir in morsels and nuts and spoon into pie shell.
  • Bake for 55-60 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
Recipe from Nestle Classic Recipes, 2003
* If using frozen pie shell, use deep dish style and thaw completely. Bake on baking sheet and increase baking time slightly.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

1 comment:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Looks AMAZING!!! YUMMY! I think your blog is wonderful. I have a new blog called I Overcooked My Family. I would love to have you post some recipes :)