Maggie

Maggie
The Aspiring Profi Frau

Send me pictures of your projects

I would love to post pictures of your projects and the clever things you do. Send me an email with a picture attached and maybe a little bit of background about your project.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Gluten-free treat

As some may know, or not know, my sister-in-law is on a gluten free diet. Her diet has really opened my eyes to the gluten free world and sometimes it is fun to twist my brain and discover new things that she can eat.

Imagine my delight when I came across a blog with this yummy picture. I thought it was a cute idea. I actually made cocoa krispy treats for our Easter Picnic, but the presentation wasn't as awesome as it is here. Live long and prosper.


Rice krispy treats made with cocoa krispies, spooned into greased muffin tins, pressed and indented with a buttered spoon, allowed to set until not totally gooey and placed in festive cupcake papers, chocolate eggs lovingly divvied and positioned in nests, nests lined up and stacked on the biggest tray we could find, presented with a big grin, consumed with zeal!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That is a great picture! A cute way to do it for sure! Thanks for sharing.